View Single Post
zarlor

Old November 24th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by basselope View Post
{snip]

Also, I'm very new to this and the documentation isn't always easy to get through. Therefore, I really appreciate the aid.
Believe me, we've all been there! I do have a thread here that's a few pages deep now about "So you want to make a data file" or the like as kind of a quick intro but probably the main thing I found the most useful was gathering together code snippets that other people had done or that I had worked out. You've probably already seen that thread stickied on this forum for Common Code Examples. Otherwise it's been a lot of doing exactly this, asking if anyone else on the forum has run into this or that issue or can think of a way to code something in. Most of the folks here are pretty helpful when they can be, though, so I think it's a pretty good place to ask if you get stuck on anything.

Then again some threads might go unanswered if some of us can't figure out a good answer (which usually means we're hoping Caped Crusader will answer it! )

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #6 Reply With Quote