View Single Post
Maidhc O Casain

Old August 8th, 2018, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNBlockHead View Post
Count me in as one of the frustrated and one of the fans. Most of my frustration is directed at Paizo. My feelings may not be fair to Paizo and the issues may just be due to the harsh business reality that they are not going to prioritize one third-party software developer's issues.

Unlike many on these boards, I really *want* the content market. RW is great for homebrew campaigns and even if the company went under, so long as the software continues to run and I have the executables backed up, and can continue to use it for the purpose for years to come. But I just don't have time recently and have taken to running purchased adventures. Realm Works provides a GREAT format for this, but there just isn't any content.
Yep, this. I will say that if it is Paizo's lack of focus on the RW interface fix, and if they do have some sort of contractual lock on the order of release of the Content Market, the only stand-up thing to do would be to release that lock and let LWD go on about their business.

I plan to use the CM, and to use it for Pathfinder. I have no plans to shift to PF2. I've spent way too much of my time and money over the years on system after system, and promised myself when PF first came out that it would be the last (purely fantasy) system I'd be buying.

So now, besides the worry that the CM just won't happen, my biggest worry is that during the 5 years I've been waiting for it to come out, Paizo has moved on to PF2 and now there won't be much in the way of PF1 stuff for me to buy...
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #526 Reply With Quote