View Single Post
zarlor

Old May 9th, 2017, 08:42 AM
Please feel free to let me know what I've screwed up above or if anything is unclear. We've had a lot of requests recently for data files and I wanted to put something together so that folks who may like to contribute won't feel completely intimidated by the Editor and could potentially get a data file started for other folks with more experience to finish up. I know, for example, that if someone would at least just do all of the copy-and-paste of text from Edges, Hindrances, Equipment, Hand Weapons, etc., from Weird War I that I would be more likely to find some time to clean that up and finish out the coding needed to get that data file out there. Same for any other Pinnacle setting we don't have done yet (although other folks are already collaborating on Savage Rifts).

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)

Last edited by zarlor; May 9th, 2017 at 08:46 AM.
zarlor is offline   #3 Reply With Quote