View Single Post
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 22nd, 2019, 09:40 AM
Hey all!

I know everyone has an understandable ton of questions that fall in my domain and I need to answer them all. Truthfully, I had every intention of having announcements and FAQs available at launch.

Unfortunately, along with the many other hats I wear, I'm also the webmaster for our main site and we had a lot of emergencies preventing me from properly getting announcements and sufficient pages together.

Rather than delay after everything was shut down, yet again disappointing everyone, I pushed for continuing with the soft open and just dealing with it. I apologize for the minor bumps we're having, I promise we're working to sort them out as fast as we possibly can.

As much as I would love to answer the many questions filtering in right this minute, I'm afraid they will have to wait till Monday. I literally put 100 hours into the last six days just to get this far and did the same the week prior. I have to take some time to recover. But if you leave your questions here, I promise to be back bright and early Monday with as many answers as I can give.

For those asking about The Blight. I will put together a form for everyone to fill out and include the link in the Kickstarter announcement Monday. Once the form is filled out we will issue you the replacement material. Please keep in mind this will all be done manually so it may take a few days to get through all the requests.

If you've been waiting to download RW and HL software, they're back up.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I hope you're all enjoying the content, despite the bumps in the road, and I'm super excited to see where the future leads!

BJ

Last edited by BJ; March 22nd, 2019 at 09:43 AM.
BJ is offline   #785 Reply With Quote