View Single Post
TobyFox2002

Old November 15th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb View Post
HI Toby, I am having problems with your data packages since I installed Ultimate Wilderness.

Here are the errors
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: 3.5 - PF Convert - Frostburn.user (line 903) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fMountaine') - found in '3.5 - PF Convert - Frostburn.user', 'built-in packages'
File: Forgotten Realms - Shining South.user (line 293) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fCoverTrac') - found in 'Forgotten Realms - Shining South.user', 'built-in packages'
File: Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting - Feats.user (line 12) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fForester') - found in 'Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting - Feats.user', 'built-in packages'
One or more timing errors were identified. Please review the timing report and correct the errors. You can access the report under the 'Develop' menu or by clicking this link.
I will try and take care of those as soon as I can, in the mean time you should be able to rename them and get things working again on your end.

I will probably be renaming them to fFBMtneer, fFRCovrTrk, fFRForest respectively. The timing error will hopefully go away when the feat conflicts vanish. I will have to find a copy of the files everyone else has if I want to upload a fix for this, that will probably take more time than I have before this weekend. But I will do my very best to get all of this fixed as fast as I can.

Thank you for informing me of the conflict, now I need to pass out, been up a bit more than 24 hours.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #144 Reply With Quote