View Single Post
marcopico

Old July 28th, 2019, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Magus View Post
In the Editor, make copies of the Improved Critical feat and the Keen weapon power, and look at the timing of their respective scripts. Set the timing of your script immediately after those two. Don't forget to delete the copies of Imp Crit and Keen after you peruse them.
Thank you for your support, but I still can't see how to solve this. I have checked both the Improved Critical feat and the Keen weapon power, and their only Eval Script is set as Pre-Levels 5000, with no Timing specified.

If I move my script to Pre-Levels 5001, it simply doesn't work (i.e. it does not decrease the critical threat range by 1; the range stays the same as if nothing happened). It looks like it should be set to Post-Levels (I had it at Post-Levels 10000) to make it decrease the critical threat range by 1.

I realize that when you talk about Timing you are referring to the Timing button, not the Phase menu or the Priority number, but how do I set my script's Timing so that it activates after another process (iKeen or fImprCrit) which apparently have no Timing?

I apologise if I'm doing something wrong and looking incredibly numb
marcopico is offline   #5 Reply With Quote