View Single Post
zarlor

Old May 18th, 2017, 07:29 AM
Well, having REAL coders digging through things (and by REAL coders I'm meaning pretty much all of you that don't include me!) is always a plus, IMHO. I've done OK with building data files but anything that helps CC get some more improvements on the Savage Worlds side in Hero Lab is always a big plus in my book, so thanks for taking the time to dig into it. I know he gets swamped with the requests guys like me keep putting out there, but at least in my case I also don't have the know-how to give some solid coding examples of how to do those things, so I don't doubt some of the snippets you and others have been pointing out on that front are probably a big help for him, which in turn ends up being a big help for the rest of us.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #8 Reply With Quote