View Single Post
Farling

Old January 22nd, 2018, 01:42 PM
Hey Acenoid, I've just released v1.1 which converts your realm to a single HTML file that is 73MB in size. Some of your images are crazy large in size! ;-)

The HTML output was re-structured and re-written to better handle output directly to a file; and means that producing output to separate HTML pages for each topic should be fairly simple to implement (most likely this coming weekend).

There's far more required for the HTML implementation, such as prettying up the output more; but that should be simple now that the basic conversion has been put in place.

It looks like I will be able to produce a PDF output at some point, and the same work will allow for direct presentation of one or more pages of information in a view-only window (since I will have to present in a window before it can be written to PDF). This same implementation would also allow printing directly to a printer instead of storing in a PDF. (Qt is the toolkit, so QPrinter and QPDFWriter will do the job based on me displaying information on a normal page.)

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal

Last edited by Farling; January 22nd, 2018 at 01:46 PM.
Farling is offline   #17 Reply With Quote