View Single Post
joepacelli

Old May 29th, 2017, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidhc O Casain View Post
I don't post much about RW and I try to stay positive (or at least neutral) when I do. But, does this mean what it sounds like? I sure hope not...

'Cause it sounds like it means that people who head out to PaizoCon will get access ahead of those of us who shelled out (a lot of) money in the Kickstarter 4+ years ago and are still waiting for our content...

I may be misunderstanding, though.
I agree with Maidhc. While I was not a part of the Kickstarter. I just recently purchased Realm Works. I don't agree that because you went to PazioCon and were one of the 50 you should be a part of a special BETA access team for the Content Market.

I myself would have loved to gone to Paizo Con this year but could not. My step son is a high school senior and already had tickets to Animazement this past weekend here in Raleigh, NC.

And that's another reason I could not attend. It's in Seattle, I'm on the complete opposite side of the US in North Carolina.

I waited over 1.5 years just to purchase RW based on the Content Market and only recently purchased it based on recent feedback that it was finally being released and I figured now was the time. But the people who were a part of the Kickstarter for the past 4 years deserve to be a part of this BETA access team, they purchased it and earned it.

Hopefully LWD rethinks this. Because if I did attend Paizo Con and was one of the 50 BETA tester. I would not think it fair that myself, someone who just recently purchased the product and is still a newbie should have access to BETA the Content Market when I know of plenty of people on here more deserving just based on there willingness to help others in the forum, and there knowledge.
joepacelli is offline   #6