View Single Post
Paragon

Old January 2nd, 2018, 04:05 PM
That "Human:" thing is a bug I've noted before.

The official thing with horses and mules is that encumbrance is considered borderline optional as a rule, so they never did anything to fix that with a special ability or anything. Its easy enough to patch the encumbrance on them if you want to; I've got a custom .user file that adjusts all the critters in the Broken Earth setting (I already have code that ups the general encumbrance for characters to x8 (x12 with Brawny) so you'd need to adjust the numbers I give her down to x10, x20 and so on); the numbers seemed more reasonable for the creatures of their size.

Code:
<thing id="abIEEncAd3" name="Encumbrance Adjust: +3" description="Adjusts Encumbrance for Larger creatures" compset="RaceAbil">
    <usesource source="IncrEncu"/>
    <tag group="User" tag="Creature"/>
    <eval phase="PreTraits" priority="5001">herofield[acLoadMult].value = 64
      <before name="Calc trtFinal"/>
      </eval>
    </thing>
  <thing id="abIEEncAd2" name="Encumbrance Adjust: +2" description="Adjusts Encumbrance for Larger creatures" compset="RaceAbil">
    <usesource source="IncrEncu" parent="UserParent" name="Increased Encumbrance"/>
    <tag group="User" tag="Creature" name="Creature" abbrev="Creature"/>
    <eval phase="PreTraits" priority="5001">herofield[acLoadMult].value = 32
      </eval>
    </thing>
  <thing id="abIEEncAd1" name="Encumbrance Adjust: +1" description="Adjusts Encumbrance for Larger creatures" compset="RaceAbil">
    <eval phase="PreTraits" priority="5001">herofield[acLoadMult].value = 16
      </eval>
    </thing>
  <thing id="abIEEncAd4" name="Encumbrance Adjust: +4" description="Adjusts Encumbrance for Larger creatures" compset="RaceAbil">
    <eval phase="PreTraits" priority="5001">herofield[acLoadMult].value = 128
      </eval>
    </thing>
Paragon is offline   #4 Reply With Quote