View Single Post
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 27th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
What's the timing of your script (In the Eval Scripts window, at the very top, is a Phase and Priority - what do those say)?
Final Phase Priority 5000 Index 1

Interesting, I now see two problems. The Dusty Rose (gives +1 insight to AC) doesn't grant +1 to CMD in P3.6 data (as it should but I'm not sure if it did in P3.5 data.) My custom item doesn't either now.

The debug window says tManBase and tMan show +3 (not taking into account the DCT feat which makes BAB +5?) and it does show BonInsight of 2. tCMB shows +8 and tCMD show 23 with tCMDflat of 20 (and a "align left text clrdisable ref ..." blurb on Final column.) Everything else is +0

For me CMD = 10 + 5 (five HD with DCT) + 5 STR + 2 DEX + 2 Insight + 1 Dodge

I changed it to Post-Attribute and it now shows CMD 25 with my item equipped, but with my item unequipped and the dusty rose equipped it shows 23 (when it should be 24 since CMD counts AC bonuses to Insight as well.)

New Bug reports, NOT all of these are for Lone Wolf (some are in ShadowChe's files and others):

1) Adopted Trait is now allowed, it used to be disallowed (but in 2.2 it is no longer called out as not allowed from the character traits section.)

2) Lapsed Faith (in Elves of Go) is no longer PFS allowed.

3) Taldor, Master of the Ledger and Taldan Knight (p29) are no longer PFS legal.

4) Ioun Stone, Onxy Rhomboid (3 will stack) don't stack (Tim Shadow's) and they should despite being enhancement bonuses (they are an exception to the don't stack rule.) There may be a couple other corner cases for items in there that stack.

5) Signal whistle is 1 gp and -2 sp instead of simply 8 sp?

6) Longbow 0 gp or 75 gp? If I search for it, I see it says it costs 0 gp and I can buy it for 0 gp. But if I search for Longbow, select Composite one and then back to Longbow, it now says 75 gp.

7) Goblet of Quenching 0 gp? Similar to #6, if I try to get this item, it shows 0gp. If I search for it with other items (like using "of") I can select another and then select it back to get the right price.
risner is offline   #5 Reply With Quote