View Single Post
Daemonfey

Old October 24th, 2011, 01:43 AM
I have a few requests for implementation into Hero Lab, that would - frankly - make my life easier (concerning Hero Lab ). I think non of these can be brought into the program with the editor - if that proves to be wrong, please correct me!

1. Would it be possible to add the metric system as option for sizes and weight for characters? I am from germany, and although I understand the "US customary measurement system" I would like to see my own measures on the character sheet. If that is too complicated, could you make an option for making it just free text, so I could type the height & weight of the character as I please?

2. In the hero settings, you can choose to hide for eg. bronze weapons. That is very fine, but as my setting plays in the bronze age, I would rather hide all other weapons. So could you please implement an additional button that hides the standard weaponry as well? That way, I could also work with only customized weapons without having to hide all other weapons.

3. Logo - on the Hero Lab Character sheet, there is one Logo for "Hero Lab", and one for "Pathfinder". Would it be possible/legal(?) to replace the Pathfinder Logo with a custom picture of - say - my homebrew world? Would it be a great hassle to implement an corresponding option?

4. Money - would it be possible to change the currency names? I would like my heroes not to run around with gold pieces.

I know these things are a lot to ask, but I think these changes could improve the experience of any GM who creates a homebrew world with the pathfinder rules and save a lot of work with the editor.

What do you think?
Daemonfey is offline   #1 Reply With Quote