View Single Post
TobyFox2002

Old August 22nd, 2019, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeth1313 View Post
I very much like the idea of adding this content into my hero lab, but I think it may have disabled the Adopted social trait? Is that intentional?
The adopted trait has indeed been replaced. Apparently their is a trait called, "Adopted or Raised." in forgotten realms that allows you to take traits from other regions than your own.

I didn't really know this, it wasn't set up as a preclude and the regions and such were entered before me. I will look into correcting this. In the mean time you should be able to use this trait instead and I think it will count as the Adopted trait from the ARG.

I am not sure I like the idea of using a replacement for this because if its original source being one of the core paizo books, but I will have to think about how to proceed.

The FR source also precludes the ethnicities from Golarion, this is something I really do not like and has been on my todo list to fix for some time. I'll just have to see what breaks when I undo it :P

Anyways, thanks for pointing this out so I wasnt prompt about replying. I wanted to figure out what was going on first.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #199 Reply With Quote