View Single Post
Monteparnas

Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:00 AM
Not directly, since my doubt, but it says that it stacks with some types of armor.

From OA, page 75:

"Chahar-Aina: This “four mirror armor” can be worn over certain other types of armor to provide an additional armor bonus that stacks with both the foundation armor and any shield worn. A character can wear a chahar-aina effectively over padded, leather, or chain shirt armor. A character needs Armor Proficiency (medium) to wear a chahar-aina without penalty."

"Dastana: These large metal bracers can be worn in addition to some other types of armor to provide an additional armor bonus that stacks with both the foundation armor and any shield worn. A character can wear dastana with padded, leather, or chain shirt armor. A character needs Armor Proficiency (light) to wear dastana without penalty."

I'm more worried about the Chahar-Aina reducing the AC (it certainly shouldn't do so). The stacking with Inertial Armor is indeed my interpretation, though I'm not sure if it should by the rules (badly written rules, on my opinion).
Monteparnas is offline   #709 Reply With Quote