View Single Post
bludragn

Old April 14th, 2012, 07:20 PM
the powers chosen are : improved reflexes2 Combat sense2 rapid healing quickdraw improved ability combat (pistols)2 Mystic armor4.

When the char was done before on paper, we took the 25% discount on improved reflexes and on mystic armor and improved ability(pistols).
I just did a brand new char and all i gave the char was adpet quality and warriors way.Also selected dodge blades and pistols. Then raised magic attr to 6. Selected JUST improved ability combat (pistols). Normal cost for the skill is .5 per lvl. It is not discounting for the power which is listed under the warriors way. I tested all the other powers listed under the warriors way and they all discount except the improved ability combat.
In this char's case you get 3 powers discounted(1 per 2pts magic attribute) but if you pick up a 4th power in the list even if you plan to pay the full cost the program is switching the cost of powers to discount whichever is higher. Shouldnt do that b/c it can throw chars off on cost spent IMO depending ofcourse on the powers chosen and each cost.

example:: mystic armor4 (discount)
improved reflexes2 (discount)
combat sense2 (discount)
When i add improved ability combat (on the list under the quality but NOT discounting) and raise it to lvl2, it bumps up the cost for combat sense from .75(discount) to 1pt, while still costing 1pt for improved ability combat.This happens on both a previously created char or a brand new char. Hope i explained it enough :-)

Would it be possible to make it with the ways of the adept qualities, that when you pick it you select which power you want the discount on not let the program automatically do it. Maybe a box to click on the magic powers area that when clicked/check marked it will discount the power. just a thought.

Last edited by bludragn; April 14th, 2012 at 07:26 PM.
bludragn is offline   #8 Reply With Quote