View Single Post
JolarEQ

Old September 18th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Added "Weapon Order" that allows you to change the display order of weapons both in HL and a printed character sheet. Please read the detailed help on the adjustment for how this works. What you are doing is setting the Priority of the weapon in the list to a value of 1 to 10. The default value is zero so a weapon set to 1 will display before all the zero priority weapons. A weapon set to 2 is displayed before all the priority 1 and 0 weapon in the list etc etc...
Ok, let me just start off by saying "Yay!" for this! I hated having things not in a specific order!

Now, I have a request for you, if this can be done. Also, if it is already doable, and I just don't know how, if someone could tell me, I'd be much appreciative! I am carrying quite a few weapons, mostly loot that we plan on selling at some point. But, since I'm the big strong fighter, I'm the one that has all the strength to carry everything. However, all those weapons show up on my sheet, even though I don't use them. Is there a way to hide items, so they don't show up on my sheet? I put them in Hero Lab, so that I know I have them, and show that they affect my weight and such, but if they could be hidden in some way, or marked so they show up somewhere else, that would be great. They don't have to be hidden in Hero Lab, just when my sheet is printed out.

I know I could manually enter them under Gear, but then I'd have to create a new entry for each one, instead of just adding through weapons, which is easier and quicker, since they're there.

Anyway, if this is possible, please let me know! It's nothing major, obviously, I just don't want all these weapons I don't use to show up as weapons, taking up all that space. Thanks!
JolarEQ is offline   #299