View Single Post
Shaman964

Old December 4th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Awhile ago, I don't remember how many updates back I started running into an error with two of my characters. The error is: Critical information not found in Datafiles: Monster Manual 3. For one character this is listed once and for another it is listed twice while loading. It does not appear to affect the characters in any way. They were originally transferred and rebuilt in HL roughly November of 2014.

Fast forward to about a week ago and I am building a new character concept for a campaign. I add the Improved Toughness feat and it adds in perfectly fine but something triggered in my brain, a memory. Though I don't recall if this is a false memory or a real one but the trigger seemed to recall that I needed to add the Improved Toughness template to the previously mentioned characters built in 2014 after picking the feat. I am recalling this correctly.

If so, when whatever adjustments were made to change it over so one didn't have to add the template which I do believe was linked to the MM3 data set, could this be what is now causing the error. Some link set into the character's information that no longer leads to the template given its removal?

<hr>

The deity's weapon specialization for favored soul does not appear to be adding the +2 damage to the weapons stats. I am using the Living Greyhawk Gazeteer material for Pelor.

Last edited by Shaman964; December 4th, 2017 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Saving on posts. Adding another issue.
Shaman964 is offline   #716 Reply With Quote