Thread: Mecha Weaponry
View Single Post
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 15th, 2010, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dartnet View Post
Duggan if you want to help writing up feats you can send in the stuff to Colen or post on the board for him to add. That's how I do it.
^_^ I have. That's what I posted above. They are written up and submitted. But the Pet feats and Mecha feats (and, to a lesser degree, the Martial Arts feats) are very particular to certain genres, meaning that they may have to get into some of the more funky settings to allow people to build their characters without one or the other, and the Pet and Mecha feats start blurring the lines in that there are drawbacks that can only apply to the PC, drawbacks that can only apply to the Mecha/Pets, and some both. Lastly, the Pet feats are very oddly set up. Rather than using the existing Minion

Och... and I need to send an update to what I sent before because I realized a number of minor errors when working on a character last night. Minor things like some of the power feats not being set to Unique such that they can be added multiple times, Climbing Kick not drawing extras and feats from Strike (primarily Mighty), and two of the Chi Sense power options still being set to Super Senses instead of Chi Senses. I may have the weapons written up in the same update, although they may be more hindrance than help given most are very minor tweaks to existing weapons that are given exotic names.
Duggan is offline   #14 Reply With Quote