View Single Post
JimGroves

Old November 21st, 2009, 07:27 AM
I just went ahead and modified one of the existing bonuses to Stealth (I tweaked the raCrocHide ability, and it works fine). I reckoned the raStealth you mentioned would be put in next update.

I think the only thing I have left are the Slam attacks, and possibly creating an actual 'rock' weapon to replicate a rock being thrown.

I have added the slam attacks to the Bootstraps. They show up, but without the damage.. Which I assume has to be added to either the tags or the fields?

Lastly, I get a minor error. The program gives me a validation error message that I have more feats to add while at the same time the Feats Tab indicates that I have 0 feats left to take. Which is off because I gave the race no bonus feats. I did however, add the 6 feats listed in the Bestiary, but I did so through the Bootstrap menu. So without a PC level, there should be no feats to take. So I'm not sure why I get the validation error. It also expects me to add a favored class.. which would be okay, except there are instances where you'd just want to use the baseline creature (with no PC levels) in the TacCon.

I was going to e-mail you the file, but opted to wait until you invited me to do so.

Last edited by JimGroves; November 21st, 2009 at 08:38 AM.
JimGroves is offline   #8 Reply With Quote