View Single Post
gaffneyks

Old November 29th, 2017, 05:10 AM
Honestly at this point, I would not count of the content market happening. It might never launch. Maybe LWD should not have based the entire content market on Paizo and the market would not be having this delay? Who knows?

But in reality, who is getting hurt the most by the content market not going live...... LWD, in my opinion. Look at the lost revenue.

Now since I play 5e and don't play pathfinder, the content market is not something that i would use anyway...but

You have to ask yourself, have you gotten your moneys worth from this product?

My Answer is "HELL YES"..... I paid $50 for this software.......And I use it every session.

My family can't even go to dinner for $50.....

I am sorry that the kickstarter backers did not get what was promised, but that is kinda normal for kickstarter projects that i have been associated with....(other than companies that use it to pre sell products....like Reaper).

Who knows maybe if LWD gives up on trying to push the content market some of the other things on the wish list get done?

But for $50 this is a pretty good product. And cut and paste from a PDF is not really that hard.

I spend more time watching Daplunks videos than i do entering my session data......
gaffneyks is offline   #144 Reply With Quote