View Single Post
Hyos

Old January 18th, 2015, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Galen View Post
uncalled for and supporting evidence of potential "bridge dweller".

This, leads me to think.... SO??? if you prefer a setup similar to Evernote, then feel free to use it and their forum to improve its use to your needs. As Parody pointed out earlier in this thread, does it have some redeeming features, sure, but that is not how Evernote nor RW software is designed nor implemented. Both have differing markets.

The only thing I see abundantly clear is your lack of communication / people skills. In the minimal posts you have to date have all been negative without offering anything that resembles constructive.

ant this has what to do with what?? a resume? Seriously, if you are not contributing to a solution, then you are part of the problem. Where in any of your posts are you contributing to a solution?, query?

IF you already "knew" then what is your point? The point of any forum is not to discuss what other dissimilar companies do, but how there can be improvements to what is being done pertaining to the software (in this case) being used here. AEIOU is EXACTLY right your comparison's only tying connection is the word "Database". I would suggest you make better use of everyone's time by reading more of the forum to determine its conversation and goals than to have 4 posts that makes you "Think" you are a defining authority as to what the software should do and how they should go about doing it.

Your current collection of "posts" lack constructive purpose and led me to believe "Me thinks there is a bridge without a resident".

DLG
I feel I have to adress this, as I am no troll (at least I hope I am not) but I do not shy from harsh truths often, and that is off-putting to people.

I felt I was accused of ignorance about Evernote's scope as a company and I responded, because I know their operation quite well, especially technically.
That is why all the rambling about Evernote is there. The list at the bottom is a footnote with the asterisk being used as a reference/hyperlink. Hope this was clear, I somehow feel it was not to you.

I have a lot of respect for what LWD have accomplished as a company and I happily pay for their products. I do the same with Evernote.

My constructive point is that to achieve the biggest (to me) improvements RW would have to go through a technical revolution. I have yet to see a statement that says this is totally out of the question. Even if it is out of the question, is this reason to not point it out at least? I know my words were harsh but I also feel a bit you are forbidding everyone to daydream what RW could be in the future because that would not be immediate contributing.

I accept that I could have expressed everything nicer, but this will not change my opinion about it.

Last edited by Hyos; January 18th, 2015 at 06:17 AM.
Hyos is offline   #62 Reply With Quote