View Single Post
Sendric

Old October 11th, 2019, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahij View Post
so the shifter feat extra shifter trait doesn't prompt picking a second trait.
Thanks. The lower portion of the script (from "Setup Candidate Expression") needed to be above the doneif statement. This has been fixed for the next release.

Quote:
there is also the issue of some shifter feats are also missing specifically some of the elite trait feats and their is no custom magic item creation option so i can make my amulet of natural armor and mighty fist.
There is currently no way to create custom magic items through the portfolio, but you can make them fairly easily through the editor. I recommend creating your own .user file for this purpose as any modifications you make to the community files will be over-written with any updates.

Quote:
there are a lot of missing feats and magic items in general is this data package still being developed
Yes, there is a lot of missing items and feats. There is also a lot of items and feats in the community set. As you are no doubt aware, there is a LOT of 3.5 data out there in the world, and very little can be provided by LWD so the community must provide the rest. The package is still being developed by those of us who can as time permits.
Sendric is offline   #925 Reply With Quote