Thread: House Rules
View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 31st, 2006, 03:23 AM
The demo version WILL allow you to add your own custom material to the data files. So you can definitely test drive that facet of the product before shelling out your hard-earned cash.

Please note that the editing capabilities will be released in stages over the next few weeks. I just posted an announcement about this in a separate thread. You'll be able to see how it all works at some point on Tuesday. Feats, races, skills, and spells will be editable in the first stage. Classes will be added after that. Custom weapons, armor, and magic items will be added last.

If you do add in all the material from a particular book, you may want to share your hard work with others. I'm sure there will be some users keenly interested in not having to re-enter everything themselves. Based on how things went with Army Builder and Card Vault, there may even be sites where users can share material showing up in the near future.

Thanks, Rob

At 03:16 PM 12/27/2006, you wrote:

Quote:
Just an additional question. Will the demo allow for at least testing putting in your own information.
Or should I have the time (yeah right) I can grab say the Complete Adventurer and add in the Classes and Feats and other such as well.

Just making sure about this is all.
rob is offline   #6 Reply With Quote