View Single Post
zarlor

Old September 16th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Yeah, I guess jbear was basing his assessment on 1.2. That thing you ran into was just something I noticed with a global replace I had done that kind of changed the name of something so it didn't look right (NzInjury rather than NoInjury) so I changed it in the obvious spot where I saw it but forgot to look for other instances. I still don't know what to do to fix the problem jbear is seeing, though. Nothing is jumping out at me that's obviously different between the files other than the name changes that had to go in so they wouldn't conflict with the original names in the Standard files and those few other things I had to change to make sure everything was allowed to flow across columns and pages as well as changing the use of summary text to descript text. So it wasn't really a ton of stuff and I have no clue why that no power points thing would behave differently between.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #30 Reply With Quote