View Single Post
joepacelli

Old December 4th, 2017, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
And here's me entering the Curse of the Crimson Throne....

I won't stop entering it as practice but we're just at the last part of Chapter 4 so lets see if the price is worth it. #optimism
Yeah, We just finished up the Shadowrun mission this past weekend and were discussing what's next and I was mentioning to them Aug/Sept while I enter my data in RW for Scarred Lands and convert the Serpent's Skull Adventure Path over to Scarred Lands.

Well, the problem is what do we do during this long gap. So they asked are there any modules I could start sooner.

Looking at what data packages were available for Hero Lab currently left the options very limited.

Curse of the Crimson Throne
Giantslayer - We had a lot of Giants in Rise of the Runelords, so this was eliminated
Hell's Rebels
Hell's Vengeance
Iron Gods
Ironfang Invasion
Ruins of Aziant
Strange Aeons

Of these I have the new Curse of the Crimson Throne Hardback book, and the Iron Gods adventure set since I had the subscription at that time.

So everyone decided let's run Curse of the Crimson Throne and I said I could start in 2 months.

Giving me time to start re-reading this adventure and to start entering this in RW, hoping the Content Market now releases before the end of the year and this is one of the data packages available at it's release.

Farnaby - Can I see screen shows how you laid this adventure out with RW?
joepacelli is offline   #162 Reply With Quote