View Single Post
Silveras

Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:47 PM
You're all too hung up on the milestone example.

The point was a generic "Yes/No" toggle that could be included in anything the GM needs. When you look at the snippet types, there are text boxes, labeled text boxes, date/time controls, number fields, and pictures among the "basic" types. What's missing from that list? "Yes/No" (checkbox) and "Radio-button".

Does it have to be a milestone? No. That was just the most obvious example. So here's another:
If I am preparing for the next game session and I want to make a CHECKLIST of things to review, having a control I can toggle to show "done" as I go along would be a help with that.

Or any other case in which a checklist of some sort would be useful... such as an adventure in which the number of tasks the players succeeded at determines some result.. a list in which the successes can be "ticked off" makes that easier to adjudicate.

Reveal is binary at the moment, but it is planned to become something else when it becomes per-character reveal. It will no longer be simply Revealed or Not Revealed (though we have no details on what it will look like). So even though it could be used as binary for now, it isn't going to stay that way.
Silveras is offline   #7 Reply With Quote