View Single Post
seanabrady

Old March 10th, 2007, 10:51 AM
I did a quick search and could not find my answer so I thought I would post. I have been having fun making characters, converting my existing characters over to Hero Lab etc, and have really only encountered a few things I have questions/suggestions on. Hope someone can help.

1. Can someone point me to instructions that would allow me to change my Paladin's mount to a Boar? I see the editor, but I am not really sure where to start. The program does not seem to keep stats for the mount, just a name and type, so I guess I just need to create a new type.

2. Is it possible to modify a file to add a generic counter to the In-Play tab? I would like to create one for Action Points. Maybe something that I can type my own title into.

3. Is it possible to not display some skills? There seem to be some that are default, and I would like to hide some of them if I can.

4. Is there anyway to resize the summary columns? Also, If I have hidden some columns is there a way to get them back other than restarting?

5. "I did actually find this answer, hope it makes it in soon". I would like to assign some of my gear to my mount, and to my wagon. Is there a way to assign gear to other things? How about to something like a bag of holding?

Anyway, thanks for any help. I like the product, glad I purchased it.
seanabrady is offline   #1 Reply With Quote