View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 10th, 2015, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
Also, I assume you're using the Develop menu -> "Prepare Portfolios In Folder For Distribution" menu item to do this, right? And not manually preparing each portfolio, then opening the next one by hand?
I think I have a backup copy of the Iron Gods .por files I just fixed I can send you as an example (if not maybe Frumple does). The fact that it tosses an error is the whole reason I found out about about these "hazards" actually as I was like how can the disease not be present when I see it on the Dire Rat. Then I looked at Unique IDs and figured it out.

Also "yes" I use the "In Folder" option cause if I was doing "one" .por at a time I would tear my hair out! And its already falling out enough on its own.

But what happens is I get a message that says "raFilthDis" (running off memory so not sure that is the exact ID) is not found so then HL asks Do you wish to "Save, Cancel, Continue"? So you first have to say "OK" to the "raFilthDis" message and then have to hit Continue and trust me by the 50th time you done that you get cramps in your mouse hand.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #106 Reply With Quote