View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 8th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall-DM View Post
UPDATE: Nevermind, I found the issue. If there is a Replace Thing Id on a Domain, it isn't allowing for selection of spells from that originating domain. They have to be added to the new replacement, since those don't appear to be moving down (though the pre-existing spells don't seem to be affected on the replaced Domain).
To be clear the old way still works was meant in reference to 100% custom made domains and spells. You can still mark a spell to be associated with a domain if you wish.

But the CORE domains have been designed to reference the spells and the spells reference to the domains was removed.

Honestly I often forget about Replace Thing ID as I stopped using it because it just causes issue after issue. Much better to hide the LW version of things and make new. Or use scripts to modify the Pick directly.

If you have Replaced all the Core domains you will have to update them to reference the Spells. Or you will need to Replace Thing ID on all the Core Domain spells to reference the Domains again.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #9 Reply With Quote