View Single Post
zarlor

Old March 21st, 2013, 01:31 PM
Here's a quick list of onesI think may still need an answer:

Not allowing an Attribute to be raised after character creation
Bootstrapping a Minion - This one is now just down now to seeing if we can define specifically what the minion is. In that case a specific Creature, but I wouldn't mind known if I could also send specs for an NPC minion as well.
CapCrusader: This one is one you might have to answer - This one's about greying out a box on the config window. Maybe just something in the settings .1st file will handle it, but not too sure there. CapedCrusader does mention getting back to JBear on that one, when he gets a chance, though.
Bootstrapping a "Source"

And I seem to remember something about an issue with how to let a Trait go above d12+2 or something, but I can't find the thread at the moment. I'll look again when I get a chance.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #3 Reply With Quote