View Single Post
Farling

Old October 11th, 2021, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword_of_Spirit View Post
[Edited to add some issues]

Loving it.

A few other issues I found:

1) Within topics, governed content, relationships, and inbound/outbound links aren't in alphabetical order, even though that's how Realm Works displays them. It gets a bit unwieldy without that alphabetization with a lot of those links.

2) Some links aren't there. For instance on my Arvandor topic (the domain of the Seldarine, not the layer that governs it), in Foundry some of the deities' name's are not clickable links, though they are in Realm Works. Labelas Enorath and Shevarash are examples in the file I sent.

3) Some links are dead, and outlined in dotted red lines, even though they work fine within Realm Works. On my Portals of the Multiverse topic, you can see five of them as examples.
For ordering purposes, the same order is used as they appear in the RWoutput file. I don't know if RW allows child topics to be arranged in a non-alphabetical order within RW itself.

I will have another look to see what links might be missing. I think there are some links which it isn't possible to re-create because of the way that "aliases" are handled in the RWoutput file.

I've found one issue where topics with special characters in their title weren't linking properly, so a topic with a name like "pie & mash" would cause links to it to be created as broken links.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal

Last edited by Farling; October 11th, 2021 at 02:59 PM.
Farling is offline   #98 Reply With Quote