View Single Post
Madmaxneo

Old August 9th, 2015, 07:19 PM
That's what I figured and is not the same as when I said "integrated". Though I was hoping that he meant there was a way to integrate jingle palette into RW.

I am talking about a program that is essentially part of RW. Where there is a sound board built into RW, where during the game there are little media controls on the tool bar in RW that allows me to stop, pause, or start the next sound. It would be nice to have certain features integrated into RW than having links or other programs open at the same time. Jingle palette is not something that the developer is continuing to develop. He had used it in his pod cast and figured others would like to use it in theirs so he put it out there for free. Jingle palette is a program you download and use on what ever computer you want to, it is not a web page or something of the like.

Please note that I am not complaining or pushing for this to happen, I just think it would be better to have integrated functions like a sound board built in than having links or many other programs open. I believe more people would be intrigued into purchasing RW because of things like this, and I most definitely want more people to get into RW!

But if this idea were to happen to make it on their "things to do list" it should still fall behind that other really super important thing to add that is somewhere on that list......

GM of HARP, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Dreamchaser, Savage Worlds, and a myriad of other not so well known systems.
Software I use for gaming: Realm Works, Inspiration Pad Pro, Ebon, Aeon Timeline, Scrivener, Syrinscape, Hexagon, Fantasia Archive, OneNote, and a spreadsheet program.
Mapping programs: CC3+, MapForge, Worldographer, Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 10.
Programming experience: Java and Javascript (Maptools and PDF programming).
Madmaxneo is offline   #55 Reply With Quote