View Single Post
Dark Lord Galen

Old January 21st, 2018, 12:07 PM
Its all good my friend.... for myself (having been a moderator and a contributing writer to other forums) as long as the banty doesn't turn into a flame session and stays on task I think the community should bring in the hard,but unpopular questions. For me it is a good thing... but YMMV and I am certain in the minority on this site

As to the "recent updates of the content market" we can all conjecture the "status"...

But unfortunately, its still mostly just conjecture, excluding those few who, on occasion get unchained (looking at you Ian heheh) from their desk and at least give us that tiny bit of light at the end of a long dark windy tunnel...

Now who is to say that it's the end... or simply another train headed our way... only time will tell ...

just my 2cp

D&D> Pre 1e White Box Edition, 1e, 2e, 3.5 Currently, Set in the World of Greyhawk (The first, longest running and Best Campaign Setting)
Software>Extensive use of all forms of MS Products, Visual Studio 2012, DAZ 3d, AutoCAD, Adobe Products.
Gaming Specific>Campaign Cartographer, D20 Pro Alpha & BattleGrounds Beta Tester, World Builder, Dungeon Crafter, LWD Hero Lab, Realm Works, Inkwell Ideas Citybuilder & Dungeon Builder, Auto-Realm, Dundjinni
Contributing Writer for TSR, WOC, & Canonfire
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #286 Reply With Quote