View Single Post
Toblakai

Old April 4th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkthomsen9 View Post
Rob I do not know you well but we have meet more than once. I have always felt you are a stand up guy. Can you please explain what value I as your customer will receive for my subscription fee. I have explained that to me if it is a "paygate" to access content I have bought, that that feels morally corrupt. I am hopping there is a better explanation.
The money is to keep the servers running they don't pay for themselves, and they need to keep running even after the game system is deprecated (I am looking at you PF).

HLO benefits (some items are coming soon.. there is a not so great track record here though):

Sharing portfolios during game play, this will allow buffs/debuffs to be applied and updated for all at the same time. I use the tactical console and would really like this now!
Shared loot and equipment tracking.
Shared starships.
View multiple characters in different tabs. The current system in HLC is a bit clunky and slow.
Play anywhere on any device
More I can't think of right now (read other threads for this).

UI customization is also A LOT easier so things like selecting multiple characters and applying a buff/debuff to them at the same time is more likely.
Toblakai is offline   #275 Reply With Quote