View Single Post
joepacelli

Old May 7th, 2018, 10:06 AM
I'm not sure I can agree with some of what people are saying and givnig LWD the benefit of the doubt. The Content Market had been in the making for over 4 years, not 1 year.
You can view previous GenCon lectures of Realm Works and it's titled
Gen Con Seminar: Preparing Content for the Realm Works Content Market
Recorded at CenCon 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6n6h6eqEA8

So too now blame Paizo that it's there fault and they have a lot on there plates with Pathfinder 2.0 and there new website design is a bunch of "BS".

Even the GenCon 2015 seminar talks about the Content Market and both of these used Rise of the Runelords.

I first learned about Realm Works and the Content Market around Oct 2015, and the response back then were it's right around the corner.

So I waited, then in March 2017 I was checking in the status of the Content Market since it still wasn't released. And of course LWD responds someplace with, we will have great news in the coming few weeks.

I then posted in May of 2017 and this was a response;
"Our hope is to have the Content Market out by Paizo Con or close to it. Our devs have been hard at work adding improvements and necessary items to make this happen.

Yes there will be some Paizo Modules available at launch. I am not at liberty to say which ones yet."

So I purchased RW exactly one year ago today.
While it's a great product, I don't have the time to manually enter a complete adventure like Curse of the Crimson Throne. I've been waiting patiently for over 1 year for the Content Market, and monitored the forum for a little over 1 year prior to purchasing it.

So again using Pathfinder 2.0, the Paizo website or even pushing the issue to Paizo now is total "BS" because you've been working on this product(Content Market) since 2014, maybe earlier. That's 4 years.

The excuses need to stop. You need to be up front with your KS backers and us normal supporters who've purchased your product. Just tell us will it be this year, or next year.
joepacelli is offline   #402 Reply With Quote