View Single Post
Maelstorm

Old February 3rd, 2014, 01:37 PM
Ok this one is going to be a doozy. i emailed support@wolflair.com but i figure also posting here might make things faster.

I have an ancient copy of armybuilder. I still have the jewel case but lost the cd. I am returning to 40k after a 10 year hiatus and figured this will be one of my better tools to print up my armies and i figured it's been updated somwhat. (yes i have the books)

But as i stated i no longer have the disk. Is there a way someone can dig up my licence # ?? i don't belive the original batch came out with one. i opened my case and there was no card with a licence # or any licenece number printed on the inside of the paper. not even on the backside. i can only guess that maybe the licence was printed on the cd itself but i don't recall that. (this is an ancient cd talking where there are some goblins or orks assaulting a castle wearing silver plate. i've emailed the pic in my request for help.

Any help given would be greatly appreciated. i can't find anywhere on the site where i can retrieve my licence w/o giving one wich i find odd
Maelstorm is offline   #1 Reply With Quote