View Single Post
Sendric

Old January 5th, 2016, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevisin View Post
Swordsage Shadow Hand stance type-o. "Asassin's Stance" should be "Assassin's Stance"
Fixed

Quote:
Dragonwrought feat should change the type to Dragon instead of Humanoid. Due to the lack of dragonblood subtype, Dragon Wings and Dragon Tail are red in the feats.
Fixed

Quote:
Another note on the Dragonwrought feat, it doesn't give the proper skill bonus to the associated dragon of the feat. I built that list. How would you like for me to send/share it?
Fixed

Quote:
I already mentioned the Dragon Tail not adding a natural attack in the weapon section In this thread. Sendric and ShadowChemosh already know about it.
Fixed

Quote:
Regenerate Adjustment doesn't regen hp each round. Though it can be managed manually, it was something I didn't notice for a few sessions.
I don't know what this is. There is no adjustment in the core data set or community data set called "Regenerate". Also, I would advise against using scripts to modify HP's. HL isn't a fan.

Quote:
When modifying a custom magic item, I'm unable to charge the character with the modified gold. I have to sell the item at full cost then recreate it exactly how it was plus the new ability to get the proper amount used. Otherwise, I get a pop-up window saying "attempt to access transaction pick from script when no transaction context exists" after I equip/remove it.
Can you provide a process to reproduce this issue? I would think this would be a core issue, but I'd like to see it first.

Quote:
On the top of my head, that's all I can think of. I'll post more when they come about.
Thanks. Feel free to post whatever you come across. Also, just a reminder, please include source information for feats, classes, etc. It makes it a lot easier to locate things that way.

Last edited by Sendric; January 6th, 2016 at 06:00 AM.
Sendric is offline   #439 Reply With Quote