View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 6th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Folks, just to be clear, I was doing a seminar here at GenCon, and I outlined a few very basic elements of the plan - BUT NOTHING SPECIFIC. And, more importantly, if you harken back to the June update that I posted here on these very forums (and that's stickied at the top of every page), you'll find the following paragraph...

As I laid out in the late-April update, the Content Market itself will be rolled out in multiple stages. Please do not expect everything to suddenly become available in one mammoth release, since that’s not going to happen. We’ll be introducing assorted Content Market capabilities incrementally, starting with more basic things and then adding more complexity. This way, we can deploy everything in manageable chunks and ensure that everything works well in Phase #1 before progressing to Phase #2, and so on. We’ll similarly be starting with a small number of content options for purchase, then adding more over time.

So, aside from saying that we're now targeting October to start everything, there was NOTHING NEW. All I did was reiterate to everyone there what has already been communicated here, both in April and in June. And @pollution drew his own GUESSES based on that information. He even clearly stated that they were predictions in his post.

I'll accept criticism about things we've done poorly or wrong, but I take exception when we're villified for something that is utterly untrue. And this one really has no basis in fact.

Edit: The seminar was targeted to existing users only, as it focused on advanced tips & tricks, which included some info about features we've added that are being leveraged by the Content Market. All of these features have already been fully disclosed in the release notes and updates I've provided here on the forums.

Last edited by rob; August 6th, 2016 at 10:51 PM.
rob is offline   #23 Reply With Quote