View Single Post
Steev42

Old February 10th, 2011, 12:28 PM
First Issue:
Not sure if this is known or not, but it's something I've seen repeatedly, and only just now remembered to post.

Weapons tab->click New Magic ...->double click Custom/Magic weapon.

Screen that comes up looks normal, until I select a weapon type. At that time, the "Cost (Each)" line appears; and it and all the other cost lines below it are in white text. Which, on the parchment background, is impossible to see on my laptop unless I angle the screen at least 60 degrees.

Second Issue:
I recently picked up half a dozen +1 flaming crossbow bolts. Unfortunately, I can't control the maximum of my magical ammunition, and it seems that the cost is ridiculously calculated in total gear. My character (now down to 4 of those bolts) is listed as having ~416208 worth of gear. It appears that it takes the cost for 50 bolts (8305), and treats each of the 50 as being worth that much (415,250 total), and then counts the full 50, even though I only have 4 left. The total worth should be 664.4 ((8305/50)*4). I'd also like to be able to control the maximum that instead of saying 4/50, it would say 4/6, but that falls more into feature than bug.
Steev42 is offline   #23 Reply With Quote