Thread: List of...
View Single Post
MNBlockHead

Old December 27th, 2019, 01:18 AM
I've done this a number of ways. Usually, I'll create a cast list, using either bullets or a table with text linked to topics with details about the individuals.

With more complicated cast list, such as bandit groups that may have multiple personalities of note, I'll use a Group List and I create a section header for each bandit group, set to collapse by default, so it will look something like this when I open it:

2019-12-27_13-05-34.png

I don't alwasy set the section to collapse by default as the Table of Contents makes it easy to see the list and jump to a specific section. Either way, this gives me a quick list of groups and individuals.

In the section I'll have a brief summary. The herolap snippet not only gives me a quick way to pull the stats into Hero Lab, but the snippet title is autolinked to the topic page for the individual or group.

2019-12-27_13-11-59.png

Again, I don't do this for every cast list as this much detail is not always needed, but with more complex organization I find it a very convenient way to organize important groups and individuals.

RW Project: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition homebrew world
Other Tools: CampaignCartographer, Cityographer, Dungeonographer, Evernote
MNBlockHead is offline   #11 Reply With Quote