View Single Post
bodrin

Old August 20th, 2010, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Bodrin,

You are probably better off sending Lawful G a message with your email address so he can send you his most recent set of files (or I can). I had to do that, and things are working much better.
Sendric, I'll do that later however at the moment i'm just compiling a list of files that error out.

So far I've discovered that certain files are referencing other files for "Things" especially the Classes and Feats.

For Example Dread Pirate and Scarlet Corsair both look for the Profession (Sailor) Skill as a pre-requisite which I added manually to the data file however once i'd added the LoT Mariner file a Duplicate "Thing" existed which turned out to be Profession (Sailor).

The CA Feats file looks for the Warmage and the Wu Jen classes.
Whereas the MM - Aboleth errors out with TypAberr does not exist.
and the CWar - Master Thrower looks for CHOREvas (CMatEvas Eval)

So i've gradually added the Custom content until i've gotten a list of files that all fail to load.

Once I've got them organised into a listing i'll post and PM to Lawful_G and Cheifweasel with a bug report.

Plus if the files are catalogued on this forum into working and files that are dependant upon other files lists then everyone adding the content can refer here to avoid the pitfalls.

Hope this explains why I posted on the Forum.
Bodrin!!
bodrin is offline   #6 Reply With Quote