View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 30th, 2017, 04:54 AM
It took me half of last night to get this tab done. The Fair Folk have added a total of 3 new tabs so far, and I might have to create a new Summary panel as well once I'm done. The Fair Folk artifacts are taking a while. I spent a good chunk of tonight getting the minion mechanics in place for them since they inherit their traits from their fair folk master. (Attributes, Skills, Virtues, Willpower.) This is a big book of content and the Alchemicals is going to be just as big, if not bigger, due to the way I will have to rig up more mechanics since they don't follow the standard exalted character generation system.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Exalted the shaping tab.jpg (168.6 KB, 9 views)

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #35 Reply With Quote