Thread: Adding Races
View Single Post
Provos

Old September 26th, 2019, 07:27 PM
My dm thought it would be fun to add quite a few new races for us to us. He also seems to hate Hero Lab so he tries to add things he think will not work in the program. I can modify items to add usually but this racial thing is a pain

Anyways one of the races is a Bariaur with is like a centaur but goat instead of horse. They can only use barding (his rules). How do I set it up so that the armor cost for this creature is double as it is medium. I looked on warhorse but I didn't see anything that change the cost but it seems to do it anyways. EDIT: Found out I had to make it non-humanoid.

Another issue I am having adding races is for a race called Baaz They have natural attacks. I think the bite is primary? How do I add the ability for Multiattack feat to work with it. It also has a Breath weapon based on the dragon type you choose. Is there a way to have a drop down box to choose dragon type?

Quote:
Draconain Bonuses: 2 claws at -5 (1d4 + ˝ Str) and bite attack (1d6 + Str); -5 to bite if paired with weapon attack
-Multiattack feat reduces this penalty to -2 on each attack
I think the final race I am having issues with is Modron Outcasts. All item slots require custom “mods” (double cost).

Thanks for any help

Last edited by Provos; September 26th, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
Provos is offline   #1 Reply With Quote