View Single Post
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 10th, 2018, 01:42 PM
Hello everyone!

My sincere apologies for missing last month's check-in. The fault is mine. I kept meaning to stop in and say that there wasn't anything to really report at the very least, but the days just ran together as I tried to get as much done as possible. Now that I’m back from Gen Con and recovered from the mad dash to get prepped for it I wanted to let everyone know, I haven’t forgotten you. I’m still pushing to get the Content Market released and bug fixes in place.

Paizo has been kind enough to address the remaining issues with their API and we have several weeks worth of extra work to do to make it viable on our end. Devs will be testing everything to ensure it all goes smoothly and providing nothing explodes, we are targeting September for the Content Market release and hopefully some bug updates.

We did quite a few RW demos in our booth this year and we hope to be doing even more at PAX Unplugged!

I haven’t taken a vacation in years and my doctors have dictated I take a mental health holiday to relieve stress and perpetual exhaustion. While I have tried to put this off for as long as possible, I can't any longer. So I will be out for the next week and will hopefully return with renewed energy and ideas. Please try to be nice to Rone while I’m away. 😉

I hope you’re all having a fabulous summer!
BJ is offline   #540 Reply With Quote