View Single Post
dungeonguru

Old August 6th, 2018, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toblakai View Post
Not censoring. FB is a marketing tool. Would you call it censorship if someone wrote a "review" on a bill board and the bill board ad was replaced?
That's a mixed and bad example. You should be thinking more about Yelp! or maybe the BBB (better busines bureau) or bad amazon reviews. The only negative reviews that should be deleted are the ones that are obviously faked or sourced from a competitor. Otherwise, the product owner should reply and ask what the problem is and ask for the customer to improve their score or review.

That's called simple public relations and customer service.

Ignoring the customer and deleting negative feedback is just a horrible and unethical way to do business. BJ, Rone and others try to provide feedback when these threads get heated enough, so I'm not accusing LW of being unethical, just giving an example of what I consider to be unethical. BJ took down the "CM Coming in 2016" snipped on the product page based on feedback at one point, which points that we can have a civil dialogue and help both the customer be happy and help LW do better.

My personal opinion is that they could do better with providing updates. I didn't see many updates about anything that happened at GenCon other than some booth info on facebook, I would have liked to see any stories even if it was only to say that one of the LW folks in attendance had a great time at a PF2 playtest or finding a new pub in downtown Indy.
dungeonguru is offline   #501 Reply With Quote