View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 21st, 2017, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StunningFist View Post
Like any good Giovanni, I am going to work some thread NECROMANCY and ask a question that I, sadly, suspect I already know the answer to...

Has anyone come up with data files for V20? Is it on anyone's radar?

I have zero interest in VtR, but reading through my V20 PDF has me all giddy over this system just like I was with VtM 20 years ago.

My gaming group is spread over the country, so electronic tools like HL are a big deal for us.

Am I smoking crack in the vain hope that someone is even contemplating bringing the V20 rules into HL?
At this point you'd likely have to rebuild the data files from scratch. Unless Paradox Interactive decides to get talking about renewing the hero lab license it would have to be a scratch built file.

I have the skills to do it, but I'm already busy cranking on Exalted right now.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #29 Reply With Quote