View Single Post
MarkNorfolk

Old September 4th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
As mentioned Shadow d20 is my house rules data set and is the only place where the file "PFRPG_Sources.1st" shows up. I assume you had to have loaded this somehow as some people have found it and added it. So I assume you did at some point also if not I am not sure how you got the file.

As nothing should be using that I would simply delete "PFRPG_Sources.1st" file. You can get the correct folder by going to "Tools->Explore Folders->Program Data Folder". Then reload the "Community Bestiary" and hopefully that should fix you up.
Thanks very much....sorry for my dimness. But now I get this on opening Pathfinder...

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: PFRPG_SGG_Dragonrider.user (line 391) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('pS2wAcid')

....and whenb I open a Saurian I get this....

Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! A record of these errors can be found in the file "C:\Users\MARK(E~1\AppData\Local\Temp\hero_lab_loa d_issues.log". If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help menu).

One or more required sources are not accessible for hero 'Cyluss'. Subsequent errors may be the result of this problem.
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Tome of Secrets'
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Dragonrider'
Pick 'rSaurian' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '401'
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Tome of Secrets'
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Dragonrider'

....and Dragonrider and Tome of Secrets are still not options in the Configure Hero tick list.

Cheers
Mark
MarkNorfolk is offline   #260