View Single Post
Dark Lord Galen

Old July 22nd, 2015, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobifle View Post
You mean you're actually playing *on* the TV screen ??
As Parody suggests...
Ditto here, My version on Page2
I have two actually, but have 6-8 players at a time.... so tend to run larger maps. like others, ours is covered with 1/4" tempered glass (old sliding door). TVs are imbedded into the surface of the table. While Realm Works alone is a POOR VTT (and was never designed to be such), combined with Herolab's export ability into D20Pro it allows me to push the POR file (And player / Monster Pictures) into D20 and set up tokens companioned with a vast quantity of minis (stopped counting but its in the thousands) to use D20 as the map, and RW as my internal tracking document. I make use of the storyboarding quite a bit (though in RW its still in the primitive stage). RW redeeming feature is campaign management, not VTT.
Just my 2cp
DLG

D&D> Pre 1e White Box Edition, 1e, 2e, 3.5 Currently, Set in the World of Greyhawk (The first, longest running and Best Campaign Setting)
Software>Extensive use of all forms of MS Products, Visual Studio 2012, DAZ 3d, AutoCAD, Adobe Products.
Gaming Specific>Campaign Cartographer, D20 Pro Alpha & BattleGrounds Beta Tester, World Builder, Dungeon Crafter, LWD Hero Lab, Realm Works, Inkwell Ideas Citybuilder & Dungeon Builder, Auto-Realm, Dundjinni
Contributing Writer for TSR, WOC, & Canonfire

Last edited by Dark Lord Galen; July 22nd, 2015 at 03:35 PM.
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #18 Reply With Quote