View Single Post
Pollution

Old November 21st, 2014, 08:10 AM
Dude, I can only tell them so many times to get on this. I mean, really, I'm kinda tired of the, "well, we are aware and excited by RW....blah, blah, blah...and we're working on the possibility right now.....blah, blah, blah...."

I don't care about their stupid copyrighted material, or delivery of product, or quality assurance.... I just want my stuff now. Like RIGHT NOW! GIMME!

Seriously though, I've voiced my desire for them to hand you ALL their books and let you sell them via RW. I've also done the same with Catalyst (SR4/5), Onyx Path (nWoD, oWoD, WoD20A, MET) and a few other groups (sent an email to a couple of other companies too).

I'm doing it for totally mercenary reasons though. I'm getting good at putting this stuff in. If you guys get overworked, you'll farm out some of it to me. A professional Tech Writer. Who better?

Oh, and for realz, Getting the ability to put in rules ala the SRD into RW and selling them? CASH COW! Drive thru RPG selling ebooks, print on demand, AND RW plugins? The future is now, brah!
Pollution is offline   #29 Reply With Quote