View Single Post
zarlor

Old July 31st, 2016, 05:32 AM
My first thought on this would be that maybe it's supposed to be that way in that Cyberware is potentially temporary, although the only definitively temporary Cyberware is really a skill chip, so I looked at the official PEG forms for guidance on that. While not directly answering this scenario Clint did essentially answer this in that Attributes from Cyberware, not Skills from a skill chip, CAN be used for permanent Edge requirements. So that says to me the same should be true on reducing skill costs as well. Maybe CC can look at fixing those up for us in his next update.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)

Last edited by zarlor; July 31st, 2016 at 05:35 AM.
zarlor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote